Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A New Era? Union Agreement between The Empire and VP Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
The 4th rebel war is supposedly coming to an end with the signing of the Union pact between the Empire and VP Kingdom. This union pact will usher in a new era of peace and stability for the Survival Server, allowing both teams to prosper. VP is now a part of Empire, our enemies are their enemies and vice versa. Heres to hoping that this union shall never be broken again, and that Empire and VP Kingdom stay as one!

2017-12-19_21.37.47.png
Union Pact to be signed by:
_Super_Hans_ ; Emperor
Ksmudger ; Co-Emperor
Alex_Tro ; King of VP Kingdom
wiktor ; Prime minister of VP Kingdom
DerpSomeone ; Financial Manager of VP Kingdom

Banned #4
and before we know it wiktor will have a panic attack and send you death threats and their city will be big craters hmm yes

Banned #8
wilktor sounds like a 7yearold

tf is he president for id rather donald trump
English isn't his first language, and he has a deeper voice than you lol.
Man, Me n @Defol would take ur whole alliances with out left hands
Considering I combo'd you badly on kitpvp alone, couldn't imagine you standing a chance against me and 20 other players HUR HUR.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #9

Considering I combo'd you badly on kitpvp alone, couldn't imagine you standing a chance against me and 20 other players HUR HUR.
No u didn't ur bad still to this day scared to 1v1 any practice server pls quit

boi me and @zSkyL r so god at sywars u dont stnad a cHArnce lmAAAAAoooo u ill slap u wid my steak and my kb 3 rod right up ur nOse hOle

vcqx

Donator
Banned #12
boi me and @zSkyL r so god at sywars u dont stnad a cHArnce lmAAAAAoooo u ill slap u wid my steak and my kb 3 rod right up ur nOse hOle
^^^^

We are taking over hypixel, And Foxcraft is next we will be taking over it and gonna get rid on cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.