Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A little help needed ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochi_XD

Thread starter #1

Hello,

I usually don't allow people into my claim, but I gave in one time a few days back. I logged in tonight to find all my gates locked, (and not by me). Is there any way I could please have them unlocked?

Thank you~
Mochi

Hello,

I usually don't allow people into my claim, but I gave in one time a few days back. I logged in tonight to find all my gates locked, (and not by me). Is there any way I could please have them unlocked?

Thank you~
Mochi
Nope, I don't believe there's a way to undo this without that original player, and you don't need access to your claim in order to lock your gates, since LWC (locking) and GriefPrevention (claims) are two different plugins. All you can do is hope they log in someday and ask them to undo what they did.

Donator
Pretty sure you can't unlock D; If you need help getting stuff back be happy to pm me.

I believe there has been a thread to this already, awaiting an answer. If you want, you can check it out HERE to see if this problem is the same.

Mochi_XD

Thread starter #10
Hello,

Thank you for all the replies. I looked at the post that you linked and it is indeed a similar problem. However as it seems that the problem is unresolvable, like the previous person with this issue I'll be moving on in search of a new server. I hope the problem is solved for future players.

Thanks for the last two weeks of fun,

Mochi

Status
Not open for further replies.