Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

3 times banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
The rules are that you may be banned 3 times, and buy unban passes. After that, you have to appeal, and if your appeal gets denied, that's it. If someone has been banned more than 4-5 times, then they are appealing and being accepted. I personally wouldn't allow someone back on if they had to already buy 3 unban passes, as they clearly just don't give a **** about the rules and won't follow them. But some of the staff seem to believe the 'i won't do it anymore pls unban me' bullshit.

The rules are that you may be banned 3 times, and buy unban passes. After that, you have to appeal, and if your appeal gets denied, that's it. If someone has been banned more than 4-5 times, then they are appealing and being accepted. I personally wouldn't allow someone back on if they had to already buy 3 unban passes, as they clearly just don't give a **** about the rules and won't follow them. But some of the staff seem to believe the 'i won't do it anymore pls unban me' bullshit.
in which case can you ban x_tullio_x for hacking for 1 hour each hour please?

Status
Not open for further replies.