Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serity

Known Member
Thread starter #1
Creative scares me a lot.. I never go on it. I got asked to be someones cat one time, then I was just done.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Embrace it, love it! Become their cat, marry them, make a sucky roleplay! Degrade your grammar, act like you're a 12-year-old! It's all worth it! Join us... join us @Serity...

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Embraaaaaaaaaaaaace it! Loooooooooove it! BECOME the 11-year-old girl you've always known you are.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
o-o oh god is that what happens to people who've been in creative to long. .-. xDDO
xD The main population of Foxcraft Creative is 9-12-year-old girls. It's quite disturbing, the things they come up with. Luckily, I've made it out with my sanity, and grammar. I like to piss them off by correcting each and every mistake.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
xD The main population of Foxcraft Creative is 9-12-year-old girls. It's quite disturbing, the things they come up with. Luckily, I've made it out with my sanity, and grammar. I like to piss them off by correcting each and every mistake.
Lollz come join kitpvp, the raging is funny. xDD

Arpen

Donator
I met this really nice guy on creative, He was 45 years old and him and his wife has a plot next to each other, They told me they're building their real life house in creative which i thought was quite cute lol

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Lollz come join kitpvp, the raging is funny. xDD
I'd love to. I'm actually not supposed to be on Foxcraft most of the time. I'm meant to be doing homework. PVP involves a lot clicking, and it sort of gives it away.

Serity

Known Member
Thread starter #18
I met this really nice guy on creative, He was 45 years old and him and his wife has a plot next to each other, They told me they're building their real life house in creative which i thought was quite cute lol
He was prob a 6 year old kid.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
I'd love to. I'm actually not supposed to be on Foxcraft most of the time. I'm meant to be doing homework. PVP involves a lot clicking, and it sort of gives it away.
true true, dang it :// you should still come by xD

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Wow, that's awesome. I'd love to do that, in 32 years. Wow, I've got a lot of life ahead of me! That is, of course, if the gangs don't get to me first. Violence, drugs, smoking, and early exposure to sex, that can't be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.