Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHope

Thread starter #1
Ehem.

Hello! I'm Hope, I'm indeed girl and I'm from Canada but I moved to the states with my family not too long ago. I'm horrible at making these so please bare with me. Hm, I guess I'm just going to keep this sweet and simple so if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask!

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Hey there, and welcome! My question for you is whether you like living in the U.S. or Canada better?

DaddyHope

Thread starter #4
Hey there, and welcome! My question for you is whether you like living in the U.S. or Canada better?
Well, I'm still adjusting haha. I'd have to say living in the U.S. I've met a lot of sweet people throughout my three months of being here. Although, I miss all of my friends back in Canada. ^-^

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Ehem.

Hello! I'm Hope, I'm indeed girl and I'm from Canada but I moved to the states with my family not too long ago. I'm horrible at making these so please bare with me. Hm, I guess I'm just going to keep this sweet and simple so if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to the forums, Hope! :D You seem like a nice person.

Banned #7
Ehem.

Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you on the server sometime! Also... I love your name!

Ehem.

Welcome to forums Hope! I hope you like the sever, and forums!

Ehem.

Hello hope. Welcome to the community! I think ur gona like it here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.