Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

❤️ My Real Introduction ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #22
p.s this is ur introduction hunny not a date save that extra fav food and fav color sheets for later

please
dont
me
im
begging
ive
been
banned
times
and
i
dont
it
new
rules
added
every
weekend
hashtagfoxcraftforlife
Since my response the first time quoted my message into yours, It is my introduction nothing more "hunny". Don't see the point of your response when it shouldn't be taken that seriously or in that way of all things! If I wanted a " Date " it wouldn't be on a game forums with children, also not online in general but i'd see why that'd happen to you !

Banned #23
p.s this is ur introduction hunny not a date save that extra fav food and fav color sheets for later

please
dont
me
im
begging
ive
been
banned
times
and
i
dont
it
new
rules
added
every
weekend
hashtagfoxcraftforlife
lol just because she said her favourite colour and food doesn't mean she's looking for a date. Literally it's just an introduction so people can know her better, not to mention this is a Minecraft game forum shut up lol.
Since my response the first time quoted my message into yours, It is my introduction nothing more "hunny". Don't see the point of your response when it shouldn't be taken that seriously or in that way of all things! If I wanted a " Date " it wouldn't be on a game forums with children, also not online in general but i'd see why that'd happen to you !
lol they're just trolls going crazy over a girl on this forum, just ignore them.

Sigh those tinder introductions... its minecraft. nice you have actual hobbies and feelings wow! welcome though.

sips

Donator
lol just because she said her favourite colour and food doesn't mean she's looking for a date. Literally it's just an introduction so people can know her better, not to mention this is a Minecraft game forum shut up lol.

lol they're just trolls going crazy over a girl on this forum, just ignore them.
yummy is that salt im sniffing off u? ;oo

sips

Donator
the salt is so..... BRIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.