Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

⚔⚒☆Empire☆Recruitment☆Thread⚒⚔

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Banned #21
You were in the Warriors for a few hours, no we didn't kick you. Adidas fan boii disbanded the team because he couldn't wait a day
[doublepost=1502775484,1502775373][/doublepost]@GamerNoa you know our weaknesses? No you were in for like 10 minutes LOL stop lying
Stfu I will wipe you
#Empire
#Progaganda
#Daddy
#Triggerd
#SlaveTrade

Banned #22
You were in the Warriors for a few hours, no we didn't kick you. Adidas fan boii disbanded the team because he couldn't wait a day
[doublepost=1502775484,1502775373][/doublepost]@GamerNoa you know our weaknesses? No you were in for like 10 minutes LOL stop lying
Can you stop attempting to create a flame war, this is a place for people to apply.

Donator
@Wxffles is already in Empire.
[doublepost=1502746191][/doublepost]
Denied
LOL
[doublepost=1502801594,1502801562][/doublepost]
kid u got no strenghts

Your IGN (in-game-name): does anyone know?
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just preferred: Helper (skyfox)
Skype/Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game. my discord is #9153 you should join my group L
(Skype/Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Skype/Discord chat) (used for typing messages only): is this even a question
Date that you joined Foxcraft/Survival: early 2015 some time
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: I am a great dancer, I have so much skill in the pvp department and I can build icecream vans to attract customers
Past team experiences: paying Shastaredwolf to dance in the male club with @_Super_Hans_
PvP skills 1-10: 9.778
Building skills 1-10: 7.67884
Your BEST gear, tools armour etc: p4our
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): idk but im good
Do you swear to be everlastingly loyal to The Empire?: Yes
How much do you know about the 'politics' or teams on survival?: That superhans is the sensei and everyone shall bow down to him.
What is your opinion of the Warriors?: HA LOL not even worth mentioning (jk)
What is your opinion of the Empire?: Bae
Have you ever killed a player? If so, for what reason?: I killed some random noob for disrespecting my awesomeness.
Have you ever raided a player? If so, for what reason?: no
Have you ever been raided? If so, by who or what team?: idk i think i made an underground dirt house and got raided once forgot
How do you feel about killing?: OH YES
How do you feel about raiding?: OOOH yess

Donator
Rank - (Having any sort of donator rank isn't mandatory just preferred: Helper (skyfox)
Skype/Discord - if not comfortable with sharing publicly PM me it, or message me in game. my discord is #9153 you should join my group L
(Skype/Discord is not mandatory, just to add you to Empire Skype/Discord chat) (used for typing messages only): is this even a question
What positive things could you offer The Empire?: I am a great dancer, I have so much skill in the pvp department and I can build icecream vans to attract customers
Past team experiences: paying Shastaredwolf to dance in the male club with @_Super_Hans_
MCMMO levels (Most important are, Swords, Axes, Acrobatics, Unarmed): idk but im good
How much do you know about the 'politics' or teams on survival?: That superhans is the sensei and everyone shall bow down to him.
Have you ever killed a player? If so, for what reason?: I killed some random noob for disrespecting my awesomeness.
Have you ever been raided? If so, by who or what team?: idk i think i made an underground dirt house and got raided once forgot
+1

Thread starter #32
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.