Recent content by TheTamedWolf

  • Helpers apps are currently open! Help out the server by catching cheaters, moderating chat, guiding players and handling player reports!
    Check the Info tab for more information on what the requirements are and find the apply link!
  1. TheTamedWolf

    Hello, Musik is my Muse and I am TheTamedWolf!

    Thanks :3 but uh, no one speaks to me or english non the less every time i'm on (skyblock) so XD I mean thanks for saying hi to me I really do appreciate it guys!! @RedTheFox999 You know that win 10 minecraft? I play on that too just to play with a family member who lives far away. They have an...
  2. TheTamedWolf

    Hello, Musik is my Muse and I am TheTamedWolf!

    Oh hi :D i think i saw you on earlier in skyblock! nice to meet you!
  3. TheTamedWolf

    Hello, Musik is my Muse and I am TheTamedWolf!

    sweet thanks! I was actually trying to find a list of commands, just so I know what i can do to experience the server properly :D I don't go on servers often so I'm not that familiar with stuff..
  4. TheTamedWolf

    Hello, Musik is my Muse and I am TheTamedWolf!

    Well hi :D Cool, i'm playing right now actually! Nice to meet you! Cocoa Minecraft is what I call the Better together Update. Since I grew up playing the Java Version. Java is coffee and Cocoa is Hot Cocoa. I call it Cocoa because what bring's people together than a nice cup of how sweetness on...
  5. TheTamedWolf

    Hello, Musik is my Muse and I am TheTamedWolf!

    Hello, I am a sufferer of social anxiety. I try to make friends irl but its quite hard. I would love to make friends here! I play on Skyblock mainly but I enjoy PvE. I pop onto the Foxcraft survival server once in awhile. I play "Cocoa Minecraft" (ask what I mean XD) and am looking for friends...
  6. TheTamedWolf

    Hi, how are ya! I'm playin' Minecraft, how 'bout you!?

    Hi, how are ya! I'm playin' Minecraft, how 'bout you!?