Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The new (old) kitpvp! REVAMPED!!! [Beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters!

I have completely revamped the kitpvp server to the way it was a few years back, due to popular demand I have added all the old school kits back with special abilities!

What did I change/update in kitpvp?
Well first off I updated the anti-cheat detection system, and updated all server plugins on it.
Second of all about 16 all new kits can be used now. (Not so new for old school players hehe ;)).
Reset all the stats! Accurate leaderboard: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/stats/leaderboards?c=kitpvp
Player vaults and crates are blocked off for now, till I figure out what to do with them.

The map has stayed the same, as it's bigger and has more variation in my opinion. Allthough new things can be added, or building can be removed if players desire.

I already saw people complaining in game that it is not the old school kitpvp they played on, Which almost made me cry lol. This is the original KitPvP from 2013, exact same kits.

Thanks for reading!

Here is a list of kits you can currently use (temporary till I properly devide them among the donor ranks)

Special Kits:
Snowman kit
- If you chuck a snowball at a player, The target turns blind for 3 seconds.

Fisher kit - Fish other players towards you! (Never tested it, There is a chance as it may not work. I will fix this in the future)

Naturalist kit - If the user walks on a grass block, There is a 3% chance he would be healed by 1 heart.

Zombie kit - The player is immune to zombies. Zombies cannot follow them and if the player attacks a zombie, It wont attack them back.

Viper kit - If a player attacks another player with a stone/wooden sword, there's a 20% of the damaged player getting poison effect.

Stomper kit - If a player jumps onto another player (the player must get fall damage), the target player instantly dies. If the target player is blocking or sneaking, they get damaged seriously but don't die and if they are blocking and sneaking at the same time, They don't get damaged at all. Also, Stompers can jump of really high buildings without getting killed (reduced fall damage).

Monk kit - If a player right clicks another player with a blaze rod, The target player's item goes into their inventory in a random slot and the item in their hand is set to air. If the target player's inventory is full, It swaps a random item in the target player's inventory with the item in their hand. There is a 5 second cool down per monk.

Thor kit - If a player right clicks on the floor with a wooden axe, Lightning is cast down at that location. There is a 5 second cool down per thor.

Switcher kit - If a player chucks a snowball at a player who's not a Switcher, They will switch locations with each other.

Ghost kit - If a player right clicks a feather, they will be able to fly for 5 seconds. There is a 30 second delay.

Halter kit - If a player chucks a snowball at a player who's not a Halter, They will be frozen in ice blocks for 5 seconds.

Snail kit - If a player hits another player who's not a Snail with a wooden/stone sword, There is a 20% chance they will get slowness effect for 5 seconds.

Kangaroo kit - If a Kangaroo places a firework, They launch up into the air a bit.

Suicidal kit - If a Suicidal places a block of TNT it instantly explodes and if a Suicidal dies, There's a chance that a TNT will explode at their death location.

Barrier kit - If a player using the "Barrier" kit uses the Barrier item, They will automatically have a forcefield around them with a radius. Any other player who walks into this forcefield will be knocked backwards.

Sniper kit - If a Sniper shoots an arrow at someone in a radius, There's a chance of one shot killing them.

Last edited:

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thank you for this Leon!! The update was well needed, and it's awesome!
I'm glad to see this re-vamp bring in more players and opportunity. Hype!

noby

Donator
Banned #3
Thank you for the update!
A lot of players have been waiting for this update and it's finally came, great job, Leon!

Donator
Amazing work Leon, I am really excited to test this out. I'm glad you made it into the original kitpvp

JPlay08

Known Member
Thank you so much Leon! I know everyone is kind of sad about the map not changing, but personally I think that these awesome kits make up for it. The sniper kit is my favorite so far.. :p

Thread starter #7
Thank you so much Leon! I know everyone is kind of sad about the map not changing, but personally I think that these awesome kits make up for it. The sniper kit is my favorite so far.. :p
Let me know if some kits are way to over powered compared to the others, I still tweak them.

JPlay08

Known Member
Let me know if some kits are way to over powered compared to the others, I still tweak them.
Sniper is a little op, but I think it's fine since you have to be really good with a bow to get the one shot kill. Other than that, everything is great!

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Kangaroo needs a slight tweak, it's a but too good compared to most. It has the best armor and 2 splash potions. I'd say take away a potion or downgrade an armor piece!

young man this is a TOP OF THE TIER update now u just need to do prison and (factions but only mexicans and dutch people play it)

Hey Foxcrafters, I have completely revamped the kitpvp server to the way it was a few years back, due to populair demand I have added all the old school kits back with special abilities!

Well first off I updated the anti-cheat detection system, and updated all server plugins on it.
Second of all about 16 all new kits can be used now. (Not so new for old school players hehe).
Reset all the stats! Accurate leaderboard: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/stats/leaderboards?c=kitpvp
Player vaults and Crates are blocked off for now, till I figure out what to do with them.

The map has stayed the same, as it's bigger and has more variation in my opinion. Allthough new things can be added, or building can be removed if people so much desire.

I already saw people complaining in game that it is not the old school kitpvp they played on, wich almost made me cry lol. This is the original KitPvP from 2013, exact same kits.

Thanks for reading!

Here is a list of kits you can currently use (temporary till I properly devide them among the donor ranks)

Special Kits:
Snowman kit
- If you chuck a snowball at a player, the target turns blind for 3 seconds.

Fisher kit - Fish other players towards you! (Never tested it, may not work. I will fix in the future)

Naturalist kit - If the user walks on a grass block, there is a 3% chance he would be healed by 1 heart.

Zombie kit - The player is immune to zombies. Zombies cannot follow them and if the player attacks a zombie, it wont attack them back.

Viper kit - If a player attacks another player with a stone/wooden sword, there's a 20% of the damaged player getting poison effect.

Stomper kit - If a player jumps onto another player (the player must get fall damage), the target player instantly dies. If the target player is blocking or sneaking, they get damaged seriously but don't die and if they are blocking and sneaking at the same time, they don't get damaged at all. Also, Stompers can jump of really high buildings without getting killed (reduced fall damage).

Monk kit - If a player right clicks another player with a blaze rod, the target player's item goes into their inventory in a random slot and the item in their hand is set to air. If the target player's inventory is full, it swaps a random item in the target player's inventory with the item in their hand. There is a 5 second cool down per monk.

Thor kit - If a player right clicks on the floor with a wooden axe, lightning is cast down at that location. There is a 5 second cool down per thor.

Switcher kit - If a player chucks a snowball at a player who's not a Switcher, they will switch locations with each other.

Ghost kit - If a player right clicks a feather, they will be able to fly for 5 seconds. There is a 30 second delay.

Halter kit - If a player chucks a snowball at a player who's not a Halter, they will be frozen in ice blocks for 5 seconds.

Snail kit - If a player hits another player who's not a Snail with a wooden/stone sword, there is a 20% chance they will get slowness effect for 5 seconds.

Kangaroo kit - If a Kangaroo places a firework, they launch up into the air a bit.

Suicidal kit - If a Suicidal places a block of TNT it instantly explodes and if a Suicidal dies, there's a chance that a TNT will explode at their death location.

Barrier kit - If a player using the "Barrier" kit uses the Barrier item, they will automatically have a forcefield around them with a radius. Any other player who walks into this forcefield will be knocked backwards.

Sniper kit - If a Sniper shoots an arrow at someone in a radius, there's a chance of one shot killing them.
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0000000Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey Foxcrafters, I have completely revamped the kitpvp server to the way it was a few years back, due to popular demand I have added all the old school kits back with special abilities!

Second of all about 16 all new kits can be used now. (Not so new for old school players hehe ;)).
Player vaults and crates are blocked off for now, till I figure out what to do with them.

The map has stayed the same, as it's bigger and has more variation in my opinion. Allthough new things can be added, or building can be removed if players desire.

I already saw people complaining in game that it is not the old school kitpvp they played on, Which almost made me cry lol. This is the original KitPvP from 2013, exact same kits.

Thanks for reading!

Special Kits:
Snowman kit
- If you chuck a snowball at a player, The target turns blind for 3 seconds.

Fisher kit - Fish other players towards you! (Never tested it, There is a chance as it may not work. I will fix this in the future)

Naturalist kit - If the user walks on a grass block, There is a 3% chance he would be healed by 1 heart.

Zombie kit - The player is immune to zombies. Zombies cannot follow them and if the player attacks a zombie, It wont attack them back.

Stomper kit - If a player jumps onto another player (the player must get fall damage), the target player instantly dies. If the target player is blocking or sneaking, they get damaged seriously but don't die and if they are blocking and sneaking at the same time, They don't get damaged at all. Also, Stompers can jump of really high buildings without getting killed (reduced fall damage).

Monk kit - If a player right clicks another player with a blaze rod, The target player's item goes into their inventory in a random slot and the item in their hand is set to air. If the target player's inventory is full, It swaps a random item in the target player's inventory with the item in their hand. There is a 5 second cool down per monk.

Thor kit - If a player right clicks on the floor with a wooden axe, Lightning is cast down at that location. There is a 5 second cool down per thor.

Switcher kit - If a player chucks a snowball at a player who's not a Switcher, They will switch locations with each other.

Halter kit - If a player chucks a snowball at a player who's not a Halter, They will be frozen in ice blocks for 5 seconds.

Snail kit - If a player hits another player who's not a Snail with a wooden/stone sword, There is a 20% chance they will get slowness effect for 5 seconds.

Kangaroo kit - If a Kangaroo places a firework, They launch up into the air a bit.

Suicidal kit - If a Suicidal places a block of TNT it instantly explodes and if a Suicidal dies, There's a chance that a TNT will explode at their death location.

Barrier kit - If a player using the "Barrier" kit uses the Barrier item, They will automatically have a forcefield around them with a radius. Any other player who walks into this forcefield will be knocked backwards.

Sniper kit - If a Sniper shoots an arrow at someone in a radius, There's a chance of one shot killing them.
thx cloakfox for the updata way better than the other kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.