Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The new (old) kitpvp! REVAMPED!!! [Beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought this was the kitpvp you were bringing back (i dont own the video it's just a random one i found of the old kitpvp)

Piggie

Its now just mineplex...
[doublepost=1472021012,1472020812][/doublepost]Make it like the old kitpvp. When people could have p4 dia and you can win normal dia and u can be a rank to use xP... That was when kitpvp was good, when it was the only thing i ever played, and when Latency and UnltraGhost played. :D JUST DO IT

I really like the kits so far.

If there was anything that could possibly improve the kitpvp server even more is bringing back the old level and team plugins. Those also made kitpvp really fun.

Piggie

I mean its nice ye, all the kits and the fact that its not pay to win, accept more people played when it had p4 diamond, p4 iron and gaps. Now that was fun...

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I mean its nice ye, all the kits and the fact that its not pay to win, accept more people played when it had p4 diamond, p4 iron and gaps. Now that was fun...
That was annoying to be over there in your standard kit and all of a sudden you get mobbed by 4 diamond people.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Its now just mineplex...
[doublepost=1472021012,1472020812][/doublepost]Make it like the old kitpvp. When people could have p4 dia and you can win normal dia and u can be a rank to use xP... That was when kitpvp was good, when it was the only thing i ever played, and when Latency and UnltraGhost played. :D JUST DO IT
That was not KitPvP. That was Factions without all the fancy plugins, a map and no bases/raiding. That was actually disgusting to play, why would anyone want to play when all the no-lifes just 1 hit you because they have sharp 5 dia and str2. That's not fun at all.

Let me know if some kits are way to over powered compared to the others, I still tweak them.
Well glad you added the old kits to kitpvp but I wish that you can change the prison back a little not much but make it less like opprison because we have that :p I'm an old school prison player and have been playing since there were 4 servers on Foxcraft :cool:
[doublepost=1472165664,1472165438][/doublepost]
i thought this was the kitpvp you were bringing back (i dont own the video it's just a random one i found of the old kitpvp)
I remember that one... It was on of the four along with prison survival and creative XD

Status
Not open for further replies.