Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Youtuber rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambieD

Thread starter #1
Hello I have 100+ Subs, I've uploaded three videos on the server ( Not counting my Player Reports)
One of them has gotten 1k+ Views. All of them had the ip in the description.
I would upload five like I'm supposed too but I broke my mic sadly the last time I uploaded a video and I'm planning on recording more on the Foxcraft server. I think I'm just going to upload montages until I fix my mic again. Thanks for taking your time into looking at this.

I don't think I'm going to get accepted because I have not met the full requirements just yet.
[doublepost=1475674670,1475387723][/doublepost]Since no mod or admin has replyed Saying denied or accpeted I'd like for this thread to be locked/removed

Hello I have 100+ Subs, I've uploaded three videos on the server ( Not counting my Player Reports)
One of them has gotten 1k+ Views. All of them had the ip in the description.
I would upload five like I'm supposed too but I broke my mic sadly the last time I uploaded a video and I'm planning on recording more on the Foxcraft server. I think I'm just going to upload montages until I fix my mic again. Thanks for taking your time into looking at this.

I don't think I'm going to get accepted because I have not met the full requirements just yet.
[doublepost=1475674670,1475387723][/doublepost]Since no mod or admin has replyed Saying denied or accpeted I'd like for this thread to be locked/removed
Use the format dude.

ZambieD

Thread starter #5
I don't know I no longer think that I am able to become Youtuber Since I've been inactive the past three weeks because I've been sick But hey, What can I do?

So there for Id like this thread to be closed or removed.

Mechz

Friend
Donator
I don't know I no longer think that I am able to become Youtuber Since I've been inactive the past three weeks because I've been sick But hey, What can I do?

So there for Id like this thread to be closed or removed.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.