Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Youtuber Rank Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Unfixingdock
Idk where it is but you need the requirements
  • 5 video's playing on Foxcraft with the ip in desc
  • Reach on all 5 video's 100+ views video's not older than 3 months.
  • and the magic word of @cloakfox : subs are not important for me all about the views :)
Since the forums have updated its gone?
Absurd

hmm. Your mic is very quiet, you get around 50-100 views per video and only 2 likes and 1 comment. You have hardly any fans, and your views mean almost nothing. Your yt banner is ugly, your thumbnails are low quality and tbh you only have 52 subs. You may have a bedwars video with 10000 views and 195 likes, but you only got ONE COMMENT. That's easy enough to say ur views and likes are not legit. I used to do mc and I had yt rank on this server, and you definitely have a lot of work to do

hmm. Your mic is very quiet, you get around 50-100 views per video and only 2 likes and 1 comment. You have hardly any fans, and your views mean almost nothing. Your yt banner is ugly, your thumbnails are low quality and tbh you only have 52 subs. You may have a bedwars video with 10000 views and 195 likes, but you only got ONE COMMENT. That's easy enough to say ur views and likes are not legit. I used to do mc and I had yt rank on this server, and you definitely have a lot of work to do
Master defol

Thread starter #10
well now to be honest with you everyone has to start somewhere and if you have a problem with my banner and all thats your problem but i have people who enjoy what i put up on youtube whatever quality im only starting i aint no 1mil youtber everyone starts somewhere and we learn as we go nobody is perfect and acc the views were legit idk how i got them but i did also i think im improving i acc have haters who dislike so they must either be sad or jealous

ProGio767

Friend
Donator
well now to be honest with you everyone has to start somewhere and if you have a problem with my banner and all thats your problem but i have people who enjoy what i put up on youtube whatever quality im only starting i aint no 1mil youtber everyone starts somewhere and we learn as we go nobody is perfect and acc the views were legit idk how i got them but i did also i think im improving i acc have haters who dislike so they must either be sad or jealous

It was just advice

No points and commas?

Thread starter #14
It was just advice
Yes but he could have said it in a better way than what he did he needs to learn not everyone can get the best equipment straight off the bat not everyone has amazing photoshop experience and off the bat do you get where I'm coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.