Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Youtube rank application for SURVIVAL (jojo1107)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello. my username is jojo1107 and I would like to apply for the youtube rank on survival. I have 450 subs and most of my Foxcraft videos have 20+ likes and around 90 views. some have even 100. not more than five have 100+ views but if I make a video of YT rank OR when I have YT rank I'll probs get more views. If I get youtube rank and in the next 1 and a half months, if I don't meet the requirements. U may take it away. Also, the survival players might ask for my YT and they will watch the vids for 100+ views. Plz give me a chance <3 I'm very active. Also I have 450 subs. Melaniee
  • You have posted at least 5 videos on YouTube of you playing on Foxcraft, with the IP in the description (new videos only, not older than 3 months old). ----- (7 videos, less than 1 month)
  • You must get more than 100+ views per video (this may change anytime). ------ (some of the videos I have of fox craft have over 100 views and 20 likes. not more than five do but if I make a video of YT rank OR when I have YT rank I'll probs get more views. If I get youtube rank and in the next 1 and a half months, if I don't meet the requirements. U may take it away. Also, the survival players might ask for my YT and they will watch the vids for 100+ views. Plz give me a chance <3 I'm very active. Also I have 450 subs)
  • Subscribers are not that important to use. ---- (still, I have 450 xD)
I'm a good youtuber
with quality content
record 4/5 vids a week
wants 500 subs
plays Foxcraft a lot
donator on PRISON
I'll be so happy
I love Foxcraft
it's the first server I have ever played.
Pls wish me luck
ty
love u staff

USERNAME:
JOJO1107

CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIM52rswh2mG6eVwLQGO3pA

Last edited:
Banned #7
Hello. my username is jojo1107 and I would like to apply for the youtube rank on survival. I have 450 subs and most of my Foxcraft videos have 20+ likes and around 90 views. some have even 100. not more than five have 100+ views but if I make a video of YT rank OR when I have YT rank I'll probs get more views. If I get youtube rank and in the next 1 and a half months, if I don't meet the requirements. U may take it away. Also, the survival players might ask for my YT and they will watch the vids for 100+ views. Plz give me a chance <3 I'm very active. Also I have 450 subs. Melaniee
  • You have posted at least 5 videos on YouTube of you playing on Foxcraft, with the IP in the description (new videos only, not older than 3 months old). ----- (7 videos, less than 1 month)
  • You must get more than 100+ views per video (this may change anytime). ------ (some of the videos I have of fox craft have over 100 views and 20 likes. not more than five do but if I make a video of YT rank OR when I have YT rank I'll probs get more views. If I get youtube rank and in the next 1 and a half months, if I don't meet the requirements. U may take it away. Also, the survival players might ask for my YT and they will watch the vids for 100+ views. Plz give me a chance <3 I'm very active. Also I have 450 subs)
  • Subscribers are not that important to use. ---- (still, I have 450 xD)
I'm a good youtuber
with quality content
record 4/5 vids a week
wants 500 subs
plays Foxcraft a lot
donator on PRISON
I'll be so happy
I love Foxcraft
it's the first server I have ever played.
Pls wish me luck
ty
love u staff

USERNAME:
JOJO1107

CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIM52rswh2mG6eVwLQGO3pA
Youtuber rank is a global rank, You won't just have it on the survival server. Goodluck man :)

Agent_Alp

:eek:. thanks for supporting me and being an early sub!
No Problem Man I Can't Believe My Horoscope Was Right "Those Who Are Doubted By Others, That Are Believed By 1 Person, They Can Achieve Greatly" Ok I Dont Have A Horoscope But Still Good Job Man You Go Man

noby

Donator
Banned #12
And of course the two people who disagree with my post are both 11 year olds

Status
Not open for further replies.