Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

"You don't have permission to do that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So, I come back to the server for the first time in around a year or two, I go to click the compass, only to be greeted with the message "You do not have permission for that", same when I tried to break out the old /fly command I used to have from the parkour back in the day. Is it something to do with rank or something? Because last time I was on, I was Shadowfox, but I guess the server reset or something? Idk, I just need some help with this stuff guys, I've been gone a while, cut me some slack.

Edit: Yep, cut me some slack, I didn't see the bug reports section before, let me just move this issue there real quick like

Last edited:

Mechz

Friend
Donator
So, I come back to the server for the first time in around a year or two, I go to click the compass, only to be greeted with the message "You do not have permission for that", same when I tried to break out the old /fly command I used to have from the parkour back in the day. Is it something to do with rank or something? Because last time I was on, I was Shadowfox, but I guess the server reset or something? Idk, I just need some help with this stuff guys, I've been gone a while, cut me some slack.

Edit: Yep, cut me some slack, I didn't see the bug reports section before, let me just move this issue there real quick like
Thanks for posting in the bug reports section!
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.