Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcraft Forums! Last you heard from me, I had evacuated from my home from the Louisiana flood. Well, I must say I am definitely excited to be able to return to the Foxcraft community! Definitely been awhile since I've been able to log back onto the server. I will be officially returning at the beginning of October. Definitely excited to get back onto my feet and be in a stable position. I'd also like to say a huge thank you to everyone who gave me mass amounts of positive support on my flood thread. Thanks guys!

Excited to be back!

-Caleb

Hello Foxcraft Forums! Last you heard from me, I had evacuated from my home from the Louisiana flood. Well, I must say I am definitely excited to be able to return to the Foxcraft community! Definitely been awhile since I've been able to log back onto the server. I will be officially returning at the beginning of October. Definitely excited to get back onto my feet and be in a stable position. I'd also like to say a huge thank you to everyone who gave me mass amounts of positive support on my flood thread. Thanks guys!

Excited to be back!

-Caleb
I am overjoyed that you can return to Foxcraft with such an optimistic attitude. It's good to see you back on your feet, and I hope to see you around this Autumn!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

Excited to be back!

-Caleb
Welcome back, Caleb.

Thread starter #18
Status
Not open for further replies.