Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Who do you think will get staff (read b4 hate)

Who should get Helper?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd Rather have TotalMM if that Answers your question :) And in my opinion i think u shouldn't have Helper
This is not an "I'd rather" thread.
You not wanting me to recieve helper is your opinion, But I'm going to enjoy the support I get from other people. Thank you very much.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
This is not an "I'd rather" thread.
You not wanting me to recieve helper is your opinion, But I'm going to enjoy the support I get from other people. Thank you very much.
ooo trying to impress the staff eh? ;)

Slabo

Friend
Donator
ooo trying to impress the staff eh? ;)
@Monroe is completely right. It doesn't matter about getting Helper, not getting Helper. If someone decides to hate on her, she doesn't have to focus on it, she said there that she will focus on the positives rather than the negatives. And she's completely right. If a hater like you decides to come around and just say something negative about her, she has the right to ignore you. And besides, who are you to tell her what she can or can't do, because you have not put in time and effort into trying to be mature + making application? Have you?

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
@Monroe is completely right. It doesn't matter about getting Helper, not getting Helper. If someone decides to hate on her, she doesn't have to focus on it, she said there that she will focus on the positives rather than the negatives. And she's completely right. If a hater like you decides to come around and just say something negative about her, she has the right to ignore you. And besides, who are you to tell her what she can or can't do, because you have not put in time and effort into trying to be mature + making application? Have you?
Triggered + roasted
I believe @JPlay08 will receive Helper.

sips

Donator
My other personal opinion is I find it ironic that you just automatically become active right as Helper applications return.

I became active before.. 2 days actually, mostly because I was on vacation. :) I won't fight with you. Because that only shows I'm just as immature as you.

I became active before.. 2 days actually, mostly because I was on vacation. :) I won't fight with you. Because that only shows I'm just as immature as you.
You went on vacation for over a month? Damn, your instagram switches up fast!

My thoughts exactly. Thanks for stating that Sabotage.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
So she can bully my friend and get away with it but i cant say nothin? woww

from what i see, @Monroe isn't the type of person to exactly "bully" someone. lol

also my predictions are
@Monroe
@Eftro
Let's not forget the king, the legend, the most respectful player here, the player who's respected everyone, the player who always keeps it one hunned, the one who doesn't create fake giveaways for subscribers, the iconic, great, amazing, totally doesn't name steal and take credits for something that's not his...

*drum roll*

@Michael·

yeah i know you're disappointed. i'm in the same boat with you.

Baest

Donator
Banned #39
the fact that I need to close this thread before some dumb fight blows my mind. If you like fighting so much, you're on the wrong adres. If you are just here to create unnessary/ inapropriate arguements, I will kindly ask you to leave our forums. Cause we dont need drama / stupid arguements on the forums, nor in-game. If you have a problem with any player playing on this server, either talk it out throughout a 'private conversation' or just ignore eachother. It's not that difficult.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.