Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

When is skyblock resetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Any staff know around when either skyblock will be resetting? I'm thinking of making a new island on another account but I don't want to start and have it get reset a few weeks into progress. Someone told me a reset was soon.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Any staff know around when either skyblock will be resetting? I'm thinking of making a new island on another account but I don't want to start and have it get reset a few weeks into progress. Someone told me a reset was soon.
Please never :)

Nobody knows an exact date, (From my current understanding of the situation) and when it does get reset I'm sure there will be some big announcements and possibly re-vamps. (Spawn, McMMO, etc.)

vcqx

Donator
Banned #5
Nobody knows an exact date, (From my current understanding of the situation) and when it does get reset I'm sure there will be some big announcements and possibly re-vamps. (Spawn, McMMO, etc.)
I rly would like too play sb if resets I kinda quit Foxcraft...

vcqx

Donator
Banned #7
Imagine how chaotic factions, survival, opprison, and prison would be if they NEVER reset. Just gotta get used to it, you know? Out with the old and in with the new!
Every reset there's been the original has always been the best
[doublepost=1479940596,1479940467][/doublepost]The 1st fac op prison,prison,kit pvp, skywars the originals were the og best

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Never. Lmao

A reset is pointless, and you'd have to start with nothing anyway.

M

MeLikeUnicorns

If the mcmmo resets i want 5k mcmmo back and my foxqueen rank that have been bought, i also want the tags and the bedrock back that i git from mystery crates

I asked this not that long ago, Because svulcan isn't that old, There not having a restart

it better never reset people have spent years on their islands and its not fair to just get rid of it.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #14
I would honestly like a reset with vanilla sb and no mcmmo I think with that sb would be better and more fun

Donator
Every reset there's been the original has always been the best
[doublepost=1479940596,1479940467][/doublepost]The 1st fac op prison,prison,kit pvp, skywars the originals were the og best
As i remember the 2nd opprison wasn't to bad, we could pvp on plots, we pissed people off alot, and we had a smexy castle.

I posted something about mcmmo getting replaced with something else, but I got the pain people ( @iComboStrafe and others who just said this is a bad idea with no explanation on why it was a bad idea ) and here they are saying remove mcmmo even though I posted something similar to getting rid of mcmmo
I would honestly like a reset with vanilla sb and no mcmmo I think with that sb would be better and more fun

No resets are planned for Skyblock you can easely reset everything yourself with /is reset.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.