Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Weirdest debate I ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So today I tried to convince someone that the UK was leaving the European Union not the continent of Europe. Apparently she read UK is leaving Europe on the news. She told me she knows better because she lives in the UK. After that I decided to check the map but the UK was gone. Its not in Europe. Can someone tell me where it is? She said it starts with an N.

Attachments

Banned #3
So today I tried to convince someone that the UK was leaving the European Union not the continent of Europe. Apparently she read UK is leaving Europe on the news. She told me she knows better because she lives in the UK. After that I decided to check the map but the UK was gone. Its not in Europe. Can someone tell me where it is? She said it starts with an N.
I think she thinks EU means Europe. Not the European Union, eh w/e.

um ya its called Nuggets.... jk

Banned #5
*Commits suicide*

Status
Not open for further replies.