Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Unfriendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi

I don't know if this is against forum rules as the link to the forum rules is broken :/

Sorry to say but I wont be continuing to play this server, the people are self absorbed and unwilling to help, a good suggestion would be to have some regulars become helpers...actually friendly people who want to help, not the type that feel its too much of an effort to type.

Not trying to be toxic at all just giving honest feedback.

Sorry to hear that you encountered an unpleasant experienced! Most of the community are really friendly and would love to help a starting player out :)

Which gamemode where you playing on and what did you need help with? Let me know!

Thread starter #4
Sorry to hear that you encountered an unpleasant experienced! Most of the community are really friendly and would love to help a starting player out :)

Which gamemode where you playing on and what did you need help with? Let me know!
Oneblock

Just trying to understand the basics, im finding it hard to work out how to make things work, my inventory is full and i didnt realise but you need to get to 5 blocks out before you get a place to put a chest... but most of the stuff i need just to get going... also where to sell stuff to make money.. like hwere the location of the shop is

Oneblock

Just trying to understand the basics, im finding it hard to work out how to make things work, my inventory is full and i didnt realise but you need to get to 5 blocks out before you get a place to put a chest... but most of the stuff i need just to get going... also where to sell stuff to make money.. like hwere the location of the shop is
Okay! You'll have to move out 5 blocks from the oneblock due to the fact that some mobs could explode, which would results in you losing all your valuable stuff :p
Furthermore on Oneblock you're able to sell stuff with the /shop command, the shop restocks on different items to buy- and sell each day. Don't see the item you want to sell in the shop? List it on the auction house for other players to buy with /ah sell [price] (while holding said item).

Good luck with your oneblock island, if you have any more questions don't be shy to ask in-game or shoot me a private message on the forums!

Have a great weekend,
-fweef

Oneblock

ob community can be toxic somethimes…

Status
Not open for further replies.