Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Tqzz/ Tazziish's Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #22

Firm

Donator
It's sad to see you go to Tazz,, But as long you be succcccccccccessful in life. all of us will miss you (maybe not the hackers) Also keep eating them nuggs they are good

Last edited:
Taryn, Taryn, Taryn.

For a while I kept saying to you about you getting Admin, and you'd tell me again and again that you wouldn't be getting it. It seems you were correct in the end. For real, you've been one of the best people on Fox's Staff team, and gonna be a f*cking heavy loss to 'em. You're also my best friend and you know, you're small and stuff. Keep in contact with me, obviously.

But yeah, Fox'll miss you. Good on you, retiring and stuff though, to focus on your life. <3

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #27
Taryn, Taryn, Taryn.

For a while I kept saying to you about you getting Admin, and you'd tell me again and again that you wouldn't be getting it. It seems you were correct in the end. For real, you've been one of the best people on Fox's Staff team, and gonna be a f*cking heavy loss to 'em. You're also my best friend and you know, you're small and stuff. Keep in contact with me, obviously.

But yeah, Fox'll miss you. Good on you, retiring and stuff though, to focus on your life. <3
Awh, thanks <3 and told you i wouldn't get it :p and I'm the sure the staff will be alright and mind a new generation of good staff members. And you know i'll keep in contact. <3

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Hello Foxcrafters.

I have decided to resign from the staff team and focus on other things within my life. Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout my staff journey.
Thanks to Ron, @Avy_ , @Snaz_ and @TotalKaeru for helping me get onto the team and thanks to @cloakfox and @11kobeer for accepting me.
Further thanks to @iBrady for keeping me on the staff team and answering questions when needed.

Thankyou to all Foxcraft players for being amazing people and sending reports about misbehaving players.

It's been a busy 4 1/2 months.

You may see me on the server still for a little while. But as a staff member...

Peace

Tqzz / Tazziish
Oh this happened.
Love not going on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.