Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Today i was banned for no reason

Should i come back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello @iBrady today i tried to hop on the Foxcraft server on my alt minecraft account. i got a ban message on my screen for "ban evading" even tho my main account (account: Slikiish) is not banned i do not know what has happened and i know this is meant to go into the support ticket stuff but i do not want to be unbanned im just so shocked that the staff these days would make such a mistake smh. In this case yes i have been false banned by ibrady

Alt account

Ign of banned account: Aliceann148
Banned by: @iBrady
Reason: "ban evading"
Date of ban: 2018-1-23

Main account

ign: Slikiish
Not banned

Wont be coming back to this server anymore community is so toxic
Yes i admit it is fun to play but really false bans?
I guess this is a goodbye for me guys cya

Some people that meant a lot to me during my 3-4 years on fox

@Tqzz @11kobeer @Mechz @icebreaker1 @Minnebok123 @LightningIsGud @Ronster_ @rcmrocks2 @ThePowerOfSix @Eld @SoYannick @Snaz_ @FeelYou @kefin0_0 @Flipiish @Bear_Pvpz4
@Cosenix @NASH789 @SprinkledDonut @zimonade_ @TickleThePicklez

I would like to make a special thanks to @rcmrocks2 for making it possible for me to help with the prison build unfortunately i will not be playing it but thanks @rcmrocks2

I would like to make another special thanks to @Tqzz for always being there for me and just a overall very nice person to play/chat with. Thanks @Tqzz

I want to make a very special thanks to @icebreaker1 for just being by my side in everything over the past years i have been on fox thanks @icebreaker1

I want to thank @Minnebok123 for always being there for me and i will always be there for u thank you @Minnebok123

i dont think you know how much u mean to me guys thanks for making my experience of Foxcraft an enjoyable one :)
i think this is me done guys hope you all have a good year and for more to come cya folks :)

banned baest.PNG
banned.PNG
Eld bby girl.PNG 2017-10-24_16.49.16.png 2015-08-21_22.34.03.png
2017-12-03_22.54.32.png

CYA:D

Last edited:

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Aww, ill miss you but will keep in contact <3

And try making a support ticket and see if u get unbanned in future?

Tqzz

Thread starter #4
Aww, ill miss you but will keep in contact <3

And try making a support ticket and see if u get unbanned in future?

Tqzz
As i said in my post i do not really want to come back the server is very toxic and just not very enjoyable anymore maybe if my poll gets more yes votes ill think of coming back but idk

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
fck nooo
not you ffs I feel you
but yea same here, One of the reasons why I quit was the community.
another good friend gone

Do you have snapchat or something to keep our contact, I would love that

This kid made me legit think.
I feel bad for him and seems he is a very nice person.
I dont know you but please come back, i want to help you on anyway u can find my username on Foxcraft discord.

you should be thanking me for entertaining you on prison when i played those times were fun lets go back in time to then i was actually having fun thanks for not bashing my face in multiple times like you should have thanks for the memories and thanks for the memes

Thread starter #11
@Shafiq sorry about ya dude but thanks
@SoYannick yeah its always been like it, plus if youd like my snapchat just pm me :) @Vlastyz sorry dude i remember when u used to play fox jesus that was few years back now.
@MrPumpkin1. Yeah its alg dude but thanks for making it fun
@icebreaker1 tbh i dont want to come back actually im kinda glad i got banned tbh i have been waiting for an excuse to quit but i will very much miss you too
@17658 as i said i dont want to come back due to community issues and its just not as fun as it used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.