Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ok, first I would like to say, this is getting to much out of control!! Why do you make Foxcraft worse? It used to be good! Now everybody thinks all you want is money when people donate to the server! I mean you keep on making it worse and worse. Remember when 700 people a day were on? Now there's only 300 because everyone quit! I hate to be rude but something has to be said. When ranks used to be global everyone loved the server. Now all you want is the money! When you made the new factions server everyone expected for it to be the best reset because you said alot of new features would be added. Now rank arent global. "Hey I think if I make ranks not global I can make more money!". Nope. Thanks for reading this and maybe fix up the shops stuff for all the servers. Nether only sells for 1 dollar each?! Do you have different feelings for the players or something? Welp, I think I made my point. Thanks.

Ranks are cheaper seperate then global? and there is currently 450+ online idk.
Make a suggestions thread or a bug report if you want anything done thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.