Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I think that it's safe to say that the year 2017 was a wild ride from start to finish. I've seen many people expressing how terrible the year was, which I can agree that it certainly was not ideal. We seem to focus on the bad things that happened, but what about the good things? I was hoping that we could all share some positive experiences that we had this year.

To start, I will talk about some things that I did/things that happened to me.
During the spring, I cut off relations with toxic people, who were not good to be around. Since then, I have become closer to the people around me, who care about me as much as I care about them.

I finished a year of therapy, which evidently helped my mental health immensely.

I visited my family and had a wonderful time learning a second language during that visit.

I have made mistakes, but I learned from them. Most of the good things that happened to me are things that helped me become a wiser, better person.

Please refrain from making negative comments. This thread is meant to spread a bit of positivity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.