Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Massacre at Mt. Tinty

Status
Not open for further replies.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
This was the day that many noobs were massacred at Mount Tinty. It all started as @ExInfinity @_Arktic and I were playing King of the Hill in the wild on what was known as Factions Vulcan. Then @ExInfinity decided to mine out the mountain we were on and replace it with about a dub of TNT, this ended up in me dying and Us three starting the Mount Tinty Massacre. How this was done is, we made a small cobblestone box and started tp'ing noob in it and saying it was a drop party. This was done after placing Ten dubs of TNT around this small box. We proceed to place down a button that had a sign that said Free Loot, someone pressed it, and dozens of players exploded. #RIP
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
This was the day that many noobs were massacred at Mount Tinty. It all started as @ExInfinity @_Arktic and I were playing King of the Hill in the wild on what was known as Factions Vulcan. Then @ExInfinity decided to mine out the mountain we were on and replace it with about a dub of TNT, this ended up in me dying and Us three starting the Mount Tinty Massacre. How this was done is, we made a small cobblestone box and started tp'ing noob in it and saying it was a drop party. This was done after placing Ten dubs of TNT around this small box. We proceed to place down a button that had a sign that said Free Loot, someone pressed it, and dozens of players exploded. #RIP
that was in my factions episode 56 everyone go check it out #FreePublicity

OML bra i rember that day good times!!

Status
Not open for further replies.