Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The End Is Just the Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 193

Thread starter #1
Hey foxcrafters as much as I hate these threads, this one is necessary.

First things first, I must explain my inactivity. After becoming helper, finals were around the corner. I studied until my eyes were crossed, creating no time for minecraft. Shortly after, my family was having financial troubles, making my mother find a job. These issues led to me unable to do anything except eat sleep and go to school. Unfortunately, this was not enough. I am most likely going to have to sell my computer. I literally have a lump in my throat unable to speak how upset and alone I feel in this situation.

Without a computer, I will not be able to continue as a helper on Foxcraft. I have made so many friends throughout the years.

As I say goodbye to the part of my childhood that has made me into the person I am today, I am also saying hello to a future that is bright and full of friends who support me.

Goodbye for now,
Sarah/TH3R3ALNYCOD3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm truly sad to see you go, as you were a wonderful staff member in the time you were able to be active. However, this is for the best. I hope you continue to do well in school, and I hope your mother is able to find a job soon.

Mechz

Friend
Donator
I'm sorry to see you go Sarah, you've been
Both a great friend and a staff member and I want to thank you for all the things you've helped with on the server. I hope your mom finds a new job and maybe be able to play again.
Best of luck in the future <3

First things first, I must explain my inactivity. After becoming helper, finals were around the corner. I studied until my eyes were crossed, creating no time for minecraft. Shortly after, my family was having financial troubles, making my mother find a job. These issues led to me unable to do anything except eat sleep and go to school. Unfortunately, this was not enough. I am most likely going to have to sell my computer. I literally have a lump in my throat unable to speak how upset and alone I feel in this situation.

Without a computer, I will not be able to continue as a helper on Foxcraft. I have made so many friends throughout the years.

As I say goodbye to the part of my childhood that has made me into the person I am today, I am also saying hello to a future that is bright and full of friends who support me.

Goodbye for now,
Sarah/TH3R3ALNYCOD3
I'm sorry you have to go so soon, Sarah! You were an incredible Helper. I'll pray that your mother finds a job soon, and your life will be pleasant.
Good luck in life, my friend. Don't worry. Everything will hopefully turn out fine.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

Goodbye for now,
Sarah/TH3R3ALNYCOD3
But... Good luck with life. I hope you and you family stop going through financial troubles. Until we meet again. See you later, Sarah.

Last edited:

Slabo

Friend
Donator

Goodbye for now,
Sarah/TH3R3ALNYCOD3
I hope your mother finds an adequate job and your family heals. I am sad to see you go. Bye Sarah.

Oh my god Sarah :( I am so sad to see such a funny, happy, amazing girl like you leave. You definitely brought an extra bit of glimmer into my life every time we had a Skype call or just simply chatted together in-game. I hope everything heals up and comes together as positive as it can in the future and your mother can find a well enough job for her to support your family. Stay strong through these rough times, and don't forget the strong person you are ;) Gonna miss you! :(

Six

Banned #14
Damn, like i honestly hated you so ******* much, but i really hope your mum finds a job.. and take care

Arpen

Donator
I just saw this thread, I'm quite speechless... Im really sorry that this has happened to you, It must be hard for someone in your age group to go through something like this, You may be young but you're definitely an adult. You're dealing your families hardship like a champion. I'm sorry you're having to sell your computer but when you get much older you'll have better appreciation to things.

I hope you all the best in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.