Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

SURVIVAL'S PLAYERBASE'S QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Okay, ladies and gentlemen. As you know, 1.14 has been released... Introducing Pandas...New blocks and so on. So I'm here to ask some questions about Survival on the behalf of Survival's folks, so you don't get spammed @cloakfox and they can just view them here. Epic innit
- When will Survival be updated to 1.14.
- When will the next Survival update or new features be added to Survival. Like the armour stand thing you did on Kingdoms etc.
Survival 100% needs some new stuff because it's been the same for a long time. So I'm excited... For 1.14 bois, post ABOUT IT BELOW …. YOUR OPINIONS

Okay, ladies and gentlemen. As you know, 1.14 has been released... Introducing Pandas...New blocks and so on. So I'm here to ask some questions about Survival on the behalf of Survival's folks, so you don't get spammed @cloakfox and they can just view them here. Epic innit
- When will the next Survival update or new features be added to Survival. Like the armour stand thing you did on Kingdoms etc.
Survival 100% needs some new stuff because it's been the same for a long time. So I'm excited... For 1.14 bois, post ABOUT IT BELOW …. YOUR OPINIONS
Soon.

yup

Status
Not open for further replies.