Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival Shop

What is your opinion about /shop?

• Survival is about collecting resources, remove it!

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • It is ok if you prefer buying items over collecting them, but the prices are too low!

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • It is ok how it is right now.

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Something else (Post your opinion down below).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I'm not a survival player. But I would like to share my opinion. When I first started minecraft, I played singleplayer. And it was great, I collected everything, I dont think the experience wouldve been as great if there was a /shop. This is literally SURVIVAL, you have to get your resoucres. And if you make a shop, you're just contradicting the server itself. I think anyone who whines saying they want a shop should just stop playing survival. This is a survival server where everything has to be 100% real

I also believe mcmmo levels should be removed, this is not factions. But Im going to keep that for a different thread

I know Im not a survival player, but my opinion is somehow true no matter how you look at it.

Cheers!
I 100% agree with you

Shop pretty much defeats the purpose of survival when the prices are as low as they are. We have the auction house, and players can trade items like how it was before currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.