Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival History Timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
was thinking of trying to make a timeline of the history of Foxcraft Survival, either in-game or like some thing i could post here. I would need a lot of help with it tho because there are some things i missed, as i hadn't been active for 2+ yrs. This would involve like a physical timeline in-game, like made of signs, or as an image that could be posted here.

You can find out what happened in 2 years (on the surface) by looking through the thread's. There are many screenshots and posts explaining what happened in these years, these posts are mostly about the events between big teams. Teams like Empire, VP and Warriors(DED) dominated this server in these years. They have a lot of posts, especially The Empire. Plus, I may help you online if you have any questions (I am active since June-July but I know some old stuff).

Thread starter #3
You can find out what happened in 2 years (on the surface) by looking through the thread's. There are many screenshots and posts explaining what happened in these years, these posts are mostly about the events between big teams. Teams like Empire, VP and Warriors(DED) dominated this server in these years. They have a lot of posts, especially The Empire. Plus, I may help you online if you have any questions (I am active since June-July but I know some old stuff).
that would help although i’ve looked through all the posts that are on here and they only go to 2016?

That would be more than 3 years, nothing happened (at least it doesn't matter now), everyone already forgot, live in the moment.

Banned #5
Oh boy oh boy, you want to talk timelines talk to me or @Ksmudger. Current world was made in 2016 and that's where the current history/teams come from, the worlds before that are considered pretty ancient history, but me and Ksmudger have played since 2013, so talk to us if you need to know anything about old survival.

I’ll sum it up rn. 2016 is when survival reset. 3 teams with a lot of members claim to be the best. They “fight” for a while. Warriors die sometime between 2017-2018. Empire and RoyalVp are the only 2 that are currently playing. A lot of new players but a lot more older players quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.