Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ok so I am making this thread because honestly this is actually getting very ridiculous the suggestions need to be read. Some of these suggestions have been there for over 3 months and still have not been replied to honestly this is absolutely awful and needs to change 3 months and no reply looks just terrible and don't use "I've been very busy doing other things" as a excuse because honestly 3 months is more than enough time to sort out whatever the **** there even is to sort out. It's not hard to take a bit of time out of your day once a week just to read them and if you really can't be bothered to do this why not just get another higher staff to do it for you like 11kobeer or jayxkrazies its not hard to read suggestions and they need to be read.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
It is sad. I myself do not have permission to implement the suggestions, but if I did, it would be a better place around here.

Six

Banned #4
It is sad. I myself do not have permission to implement the suggestions, but if I did, it would be a better place around here.
i see a secret message, as if you're telling cloak.
get me the ******* permission to implement the suggestions you *****.
anyone else see the message? no?

i see a secret message, as if you're telling cloak.
get me the ******* permission to implement the suggestions you *****.
anyone else see the message? no?
No... He's saying that If he could help he would, basically that some of the staff team are concerned about the suggestions.

Thread starter #6
Well looks like cloakfox should give some of the other staff perms to implement them like kobeer.

The inconsistency of suggestions being answered is terrible. And sometimes the bug reports go awhile without being answered also, which is kinda of annoying when the bug makes your gameplay harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.