Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Store Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
You will lose your faction power due to your faction being deleted.

But that depends on if you're talking about a full reset or not.

(I believe if you buy faction power it will be returned to you when the server i reset, I don't know though.)

You will lose your faction power due to your faction being deleted.

But that depends on if you're talking about a full reset or not.

(I believe if you buy faction power it will be returned to you when the server i reset, I don't know though.)
If you don't know, don't reply. You won't lose power if your faction is deleted. You keep the power no matter what faction you are in. Normally you will have 10 max power and any power you buy will add to that.

Thread starter #4
If you don't know, don't reply. You won't lose power if your faction is deleted. You keep the power no matter what faction you are in. Normally you will have 10 max power and any power you buy will add to that.
But will I lose the power after a reset?

Banned #7
But will I lose the power after a reset?
You shouldn't lose your power after a reset, most people's powers "glitch out" every now and then, however that can easily be fixed by an OPed member of staff, so the answer is no, you will not. You bought it using money you gained (hopefully legitimately).

planecool

Friend
Donator
no, you dont lose any power. If another factions server is made, then you will lose your power on the new server, but keep your rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.