Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Status of Survival from my POV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demostout

Thread starter #1
I have a controversial opinion of the survival currently. I'm scared that this core part of the server might be dying with glitches, bugs, and things that are just plain stupid. I joined this server while back 2018 and I still play time to time to enjoy the nostolgia but I cant ignore the problems that I am seeing.
Commands arent working as they are supposed to, its becoming more pay to win since they made the change that you can only collect spanwers with skyfox or ranks above that (and correct me if im wrong), and the vote crate even with the smallest chance got rid of the ranks you could earn. I dont know if this gamemode will live till 2021 but if it does itll be its last year most likely.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
I have a controversial opinion of the survival currently. I'm scared that this core part of the server might be dying with glitches, bugs, and things that are just plain stupid. I joined this server while back 2018 and I still play time to time to enjoy the nostolgia but I cant ignore the problems that I am seeing.
Commands arent working as they are supposed to, its becoming more pay to win since they made the change that you can only collect spanwers with skyfox or ranks above that (and correct me if im wrong), and the vote crate even with the smallest chance got rid of the ranks you could earn. I dont know if this gamemode will live till 2021 but if it does itll be its last year most likely.
You can literally just ask a person with a rank to mine ur spawner u bot

Status
Not open for further replies.