Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Spawners

Is cloakfox een scammer

• Ja

• nee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvandg

Thread starter #1
After a update where spawners needed to be place 1 block from each other. When everyone could destroy a spawner with silktouch. I lost 3 ig spawners because they did not fall.

After a update where spawners needed to be place 1 block from each other. When everyone could destroy a spawner with silktouch. I lost 3 ig spawners because they did not fall.
Only people with the MysticFox rank and higher can mine spawners with Silk Touch. So thats why they didnt fall.

Donator
on skyblock once had a minion and I picked it up and he was gone it was a farmer minion can I get it back via rollback?

Donator
Cloakfox is not a Sammer but i want my mcmmo back xD pls ik can send you Everything that is have buy that but it Whas for the New reset pls can is get it back

Banned #9
Cloakfox is not a Sammer but i want my mcmmo back xD pls ik can send you Everything that is have buy that but it Whas for the New reset pls can is get it back
You should've known that everything but ranks and titles (and maybe even more), are temporary items you get to make your island better, get more items, etc. Everyone has lost their items they bought in the store before the reset, only their ranks and titles remain.

Giving it only back to you would be unfair because other players may have bought mcmmo too but didn't get it back. I recommend accepting the way it is right now, if you don't want to, make a Webstore/donation support ticket.

Donator
You should've known that everything but ranks and titles (and maybe even more), are temporary items you get to make your island better, get more items, etc. Everyone has lost their items they bought in the store before the reset, only their ranks and titles remain.

Giving it only back to you would be unfair because other players may have bought mcmmo too but didn't get it back. I recommend accepting the way it is right now, if you don't want to, make a Webstore/donation support ticket.
I already did i'm not saying give it only to me back only give it back to people that has the link that they have buyed

Status
Not open for further replies.