Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Something for all creative players to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
  • People come on Creative to build and chill out, not hear your spam about Johnny receiving a text from Alicia about the camping trip Saturday.
  • Creative is not a place to talk about every sexual thing that comes to mind. It's annoying.
  • Use PLOT CHAT for role plays. It keeps the chat spam-free from your fun little role-plays, and people aren't aggravated by Bob finding Herobrine in a dungeon.
  • Please realize that Creative is Foxcraft's most popular game-mode, young kids play there.. keep it PG.

just my 2 cents for everyone that plays there. It's very vulgar lmao

Doje [Lee]

Banned #2
  • People come on Creative to talk about blowjobs, relationships that last under 5 minutes, and strip clubs, not to chill and build cool things.
  • Creative is Foxcraft forums for Horny 8 year olds that are scared to join the big boys.
  • Use PLOT CHAT for role plays. It keeps the chat spam-free from your cancerous little role-plays, and people aren't aggravated by xX_Ballsdeep69_Xx finding a ***** in the dungeon.
  • Please realize that Creative is Foxcraft's most popular game-mode, young kids (who have already seen about 20 pussies on Skype calls) play there.. keep it rated R.
Agreed!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Yeah, I've tried to have actual discussions with people on there, but I mostly just get crap.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
  • People come on Creative to build and chill out, not hear your spam about Johnny receiving a text from Alicia about the camping trip Saturday.
  • Creative is not a place to talk about every sexual thing that comes to mind. It's annoying.
  • Use PLOT CHAT for role plays. It keeps the chat spam-free from your fun little role-plays, and people aren't aggravated by Bob finding Herobrine in a dungeon.
  • Please realize that Creative is Foxcraft's most popular game-mode, young kids play there.. keep it PG.
If there was a rating for "thank you" I would have hit it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.