Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

someone claim my protected house

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy26

Thread starter #1
idk how someone claim my protected house and i wanted to know if i could take my house back

happy26

Thread starter #3
i did even it was a base so if i hadnt fully protected my friends would told me, maybe it was cause i was offline a lot of time? i mean like without going in the game

syrinhead

hello I am syrinhead and I would like to report the lag issue at times I seam to lag and it is quite bothersome I would be delighted if the lag can be removed I and all my FRENDS did not like the lag that is why we have took matters into our own hands and this has been why I have left the server if the owner ever sees this I i will be happy thank you for your time

hello I am syrinhead and I would like to report the lag issue at times I seam to lag and it is quite bothersome I would be delighted if the lag can be removed I and all my FRENDS did not like the lag that is why we have took matters into our own hands and this has been why I have left the server if the owner ever sees this I i will be happy thank you for your time
Made a couple of performance improvements they will take effect after next auto reboot, hope to see you online sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.