Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skywars build contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @cloakfox , I'm done with my perfect skywars map :D.
You can look at it on the creative server on Foxcraft, the coords are:
X: 8134
Y: 103
Z: 3436

My MC name is TheMinecraft102, and you always can message me if you want to contact me, I'm also Dutch so I can speak very good Dutch xD.
Good day all and can the best builder win!
~TheMinecraft102

Hey @cloakfox , I'm done with my perfect skywars map :D.
You can look at it on the creative server on Foxcraft, the coords are:
X: 8134
Y: 103
Z: 3436

My MC name is TheMinecraft102, and you always can message me if you want to contact me, I'm also Dutch so I can speak very good Dutch xD.
Good day all and can the best builder win!
~TheMinecraft102
Well, if you actually read cloakfox's post, you would know you're supposed to post your build in the Contests secrion of the forum. Make sure you post it there dude so you're following the contest rules : )

GUYs i am a very very very good builder for only 9 and my dream is will to have something with me in a server this is my Chance TEAM IRONMINECART!!!

Hey!! I am announcing a Skywars Build contest. The purpose of this build contest is to get some new fresh (custom) maps for skywars, and give you guys a chance to win prizes.

I will be picking 5 maps (5 winners), I will only pick 1 map per player (or pick the best one if multiple are submitted).

This contest will last exacly 2 weeks, so on the date of 21 july I will pick 5 winners, and announce them on the forum announcements.

Whats in it for you if you made it in the top 5?

Well.. you will be able to win ingame ranks. (If you already have a rank you may also choose to upgrade it, or give it to a friend.)

• 1st: Mysticfox (You may choose on wich server you receive this rank)
  • 2nd: Shadowfox (You may choose on wich server you receive this rank)
  • 3rd: Skyfox (You may choose on wich server you receive this rank)
  • 4th: VIP+ (You may choose on wich server you receive this rank)
  • 5th VIP (You may choose on wich server you receive this rank)
I recommend you to not participate in this contest in the hopes of getting a free rank, if you think that your building skills are lacking. This is to prevent me having to search hours between the builds to pick the winners.

From what I have experienced from previous Skywars Build contests is that, there are a ton submissions with some really good maps (so picking winners is going to be 100% tough). Maps that stand out for me are themed ones, for example in a previous build contest someone submitted a skywars themed map wich I really liked.

There is no specefic theme set for the skywars map. Just let your imagination go.

How to enter the Skywars build contest?

Step 1: Build a skywars map that has atleast 6 (More spawnpoints is fine ofcourse) spawnpoints marked with beacons
Step 2: Make a WordEdit Schematic out of it, or a World download (with coords to the build).
Step 3: Upload the file to something like mediafire or dropbox
Step 4: Make a contest thread in the contest section of the forums with thread title: (Your map name)
Step 5: Follow the contest template

You may also build the Skywars map in the /creative server, when you do this make sure to include coords to your build, else I am not able to view it. And make a schematic out of it,

Thanks for reading and have fun building!

- Cloakfox

PS: Most of these ranks are sponsored by the staff team.
Can't wait to see the winners of the competition, and the new maps! Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.