Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock needs some work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcmedic1

Thread starter #1
I am new to Foxcraft but not to servers or minecraft, I try out lots of servers looking for the variables I want, economy, vote system, shops - how hard to get items etc. There are alot of things I like on this sever - people seem relatively friendly - the shop stores are ok although more items that are hard to get would be nice. but one thing that is lacking is a list of whats you can or can not do - for example i bought 3 pig spawners expecting to be able to change them with cow eggs but that is not allowed - silking spawners is a very expensive rank that basically keeps most of your people from being able to do it - and a secret vip shop but you cant see whats there so not sure if its worth the 12 bucks. Im not sure if im done here or not - it would be nice to see some effort put into skyblock - seems like alot of rich people who payed for stuff and the poorer new people who are just trying to get started. I hope you make it more user friendly and let people know what is not allowed that normal game play does (unable to make hoppers or change spawners etc) before people waste time getting rolling to find the stuff out the hard way

Banned #2
I am new to Foxcraft but not to servers or minecraft, I try out lots of servers looking for the variables I want, economy, vote system, shops - how hard to get items etc. There are alot of things I like on this sever - people seem relatively friendly - the shop stores are ok although more items that are hard to get would be nice. but one thing that is lacking is a list of whats you can or can not do - for example i bought 3 pig spawners expecting to be able to change them with cow eggs but that is not allowed - silking spawners is a very expensive rank that basically keeps most of your people from being able to do it - and a secret vip shop but you cant see whats there so not sure if its worth the 12 bucks. Im not sure if im done here or not - it would be nice to see some effort put into skyblock - seems like alot of rich people who payed for stuff and the poorer new people who are just trying to get started. I hope you make it more user friendly and let people know what is not allowed that normal game play does (unable to make hoppers or change spawners etc) before people waste time getting rolling to find the stuff out the hard way
Yeah in case you didn't know, this server is a "Pay to Win" server. We requested ALOT of changes by making suggestions but sadly enough, The owner/community manager doesn't accept or even check them all.

That's the secret of the VIP Store you dont know what is in it. ill can promise you its worth But its the same as an cratekey you dont know whats inside it can be good or bad and cratekeys are fun in my opinnion :p

xVioletMoon

Friend
Donator
U could always ask people to get u stuff from the vip store or mine spawners for u. Like u said people are very nice.

Banned #6
Yeah in case you didn't know, this server is a "Pay to Win" server. We requested ALOT of changes by making suggestions but sadly enough, The owner/community manager doesn't accept or even check them all.
Pay to win my ***. Half of the "pay2win" perks aren't even p2w if you want to see p2w perks check the big servers. For instance, the server that Config owns.

Banned #7
Pay to win my ***. Half of the "pay2win" perks aren't even p2w if you want to see p2w perks check the big servers. For instance, the server that Config owns.
Pay to win my ** MY ***, if you want to be in the top 3, you need a whole ******* army of minions

Ohutz

I agree. The only problem is so spawners does not work on my is. I see this working on other islands

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Theres nothing wrong with asking a felow player who has a high rank to silk / change a spawner for you and buy items from the vip shop for you and pay them after.

Status
Not open for further replies.