Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skill Tree Upgrade Help: Jalapenos?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi,
Can someone please tell me how to get the jalapenos needed to upgrade my skill tree to level 2? I see no seeds in /farm market for them, just for regular peppers and chili peppers. I appreciate the assistance. Thank you!

Quorafied

Friend
Donator
The guide does not state the requirements and how to get the items for upgrades. You can find Jalapenos while harvesting Lv 25 Chilli Peppers.

DZultra

Known Member
The guide does not state the requirements and how to get the items for upgrades. You can find Jalapenos while harvesting Lv 25 Chilli Peppers.
Indeed Quorafied is right. And also very important, the guide which Lqrenzo listed on top, is written by me, but will soon be outdated because ofabig update with the plugin
You may ask me any question on pyrofarming and I will try to answer them

Thread starter #5
Thank you both. Do I need to have the mutation level skill thing, in order to get the jalepenos?

Thread starter #7
Thank you guys. They sometimes are produced as a by-product of the Chili peppers. Thanks so much. I'll close this now. Appreciate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.