Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Should There Be Donator Mines?

Should Donator Mines Be Added?

• Yes, there should be a donator mine!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, donator mines are too op!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't play OP-Prison, just looking through forums

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeToq

Donator
Thread starter #1
Personally, I believe there should be donator mines, but not just because I am a FoxKing - When I was still a Skyfox a while back on the old OP-Prison, there was donator mines, and it felt more complete. When I became a Shadowfox and the new OP-Prison was released, but there was no difference in the money made by donators and new members other than a slight percentage boost based off your rank. I think it would be more interesting to have no percentage boost but with the donator mines, that's just my opinion of course, there's probably a reason it's set up this way, but I think it would just be more fun to not sit around in Z all day. Or even give benefits for those who prestige?

Defol

Donator
Hmm. I understand Prison having donator mines, but on OPprison you would just shoot through the rankings, and I don't think there are any more blocks worth of value so it would be pointless. If you don't understand what I mean, it's that each mine you upgrade to you get different blocks as you know, which are worth more and more. There are no blocks left to be worth more than [Free] mine. I quit playing a different server about 3 months ago with other ranks on prison like [Merchant] [Avenger] [Angel] [Gangster] [Master], which if they were added I would play more but I know that will not happen. That server had more blocks worth of value than this one does. So basically in a nut shell, if there was a donator mine there would be no blocks to place in it unless a staff member makes dirt a valued block. And it would be too op.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #3
Donator mines should be added but should have the old first ranking up system in the first op prison which iv asked to be bought back and cloak has said no those donor mines meant we could grind our asses off but it would be really hard to rank up

Donator
Maybe give donors access to the regular mines before they rank up? Like VIP can have D sky fox can have F idk, just maybe each rank can get access to a certain normal mine for free without ranking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.