Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

SERVER REDSTONE ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
SKYBLOCK SERVER

So, me and my friend play only on the SkyBlock server. We play there everyday and of course wanted to be rich. So we started with an automated wheat farm, so we went on YouTube and followed a design just so that we won't make a mistake on it. We used dispensers and water buckets, the issue starts here,

1. Not all the dispensers powered, even though there were direct signals put up to the dispenser.
2. The water doesn't destroy the wheat crops.

We gave up on that one and wanted to build an automated pumpkin/melon farm afterwards. Redstone is still going crazy, I don't know how to explain it but when I want a piston to be powered once, it glitches and powers many times as if there was a timer. Then again, it was taken from a YouTube Video.
I am hoping ClockFox can see this and hopefully appeal to this problem. Thank you.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Lol "ClockFox"

It's a server plugin. The plugin limits redstone usage to prevent server lag. Yeah, I hate it too, but we all have to deal with it.

SKYBLOCK SERVER

So, me and my friend play only on the SkyBlock server. We play there everyday and of course wanted to be rich. So we started with an automated wheat farm, so we went on YouTube and followed a design just so that we won't make a mistake on it. We used dispensers and water buckets, the issue starts here,

1. Not all the dispensers powered, even though there were direct signals put up to the dispenser.
2. The water doesn't destroy the wheat crops.

We gave up on that one and wanted to build an automated pumpkin/melon farm afterwards. Redstone is still going crazy, I don't know how to explain it but when I want a piston to be powered once, it glitches and powers many times as if there was a timer. Then again, it was taken from a YouTube Video.
I am hoping ClockFox can see this and hopefully appeal to this problem. Thank you.
No bugs. It's just a plugin. I know, it can be annoying.

Welcome! I had problems with my redstone creation as well. It's a plugin that helps prevent redstone lag.

Thread starter #5
Lol "ClockFox"

It's a server plugin. The plugin limits redstone usage to prevent server lag. Yeah, I hate it too, but we all have to deal with it.
cloakfox** haaha
[doublepost=1466501222,1466501187][/doublepost]
Welcome! I had problems with my redstone creation as well. It's a plugin that helps prevent redstone lag.
sup man, i hope that you guys will appeal to this an make it better because its really messing up everything in my island.

cloakfox** haaha
[doublepost=1466501222,1466501187][/doublepost]
sup man, i hope that you guys will appeal to this an make it better because its really messing up everything in my island.
I think it's for the best because it really helps with lag prevention but maybe cloakfox can do something about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.