Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

#SaveKitPvP2k16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con724

Thread starter #1
I love Foxcraft, and I play it almost every day. The only thing I don't like is what happened to KitPvP. Ever since it was updated, there is only 15 players max on each day. Before, there were at least 20 people on every day. Also, a lot of people get kicked for hacking too much. I can understand people should get kicked for it, but sometimes people don't hack and they are kicked almost every 5 minutes. I know this might be hard, but I believe we can make KitPvP as amazing as it used to be. Good luck to everyone reading this!
-Con724 :)

its because there are no kits for non donors... it should be ranking system where as you kill people you level up... and each level is a new kit... therfore people have actually rankup and work for new kits

Slabo

Friend
Donator
I love Foxcraft, and I play it almost every day. The only thing I don't like is what happened to KitPvP. Ever since it was updated, there is only 15 players max on each day. Before, there were at least 20 people on every day. Also, a lot of people get kicked for hacking too much. I can understand people should get kicked for it, but sometimes people don't hack and they are kicked almost every 5 minutes. I know this might be hard, but I believe we can make KitPvP as amazing as it used to be. Good luck to everyone reading this!
First off, welcome! I hope you like the server + forums! Second, regarding KitPvP, the owner is currently working on improving your experience. It will definitely be fixed soon! Not to worry.

noby

Donator
Banned #7
its because there are no kits for non donors... it should be ranking system where as you kill people you level up... and each level is a new kit... therfore people have actually rankup and work for new kits
That's the most bs reason, I've never seen you on kitpvp and you joined like 3 weeks ago.

Welcome to forums....

Status
Not open for further replies.