Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

rileyzrare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belly

Dedicated Member
For all those we don't know the story: Lia best girl eva was being flirted with by this nerd and started hating him, THE END. (also he asked her out and he got denied)
Young man, who invited you in this conversation?

Thread starter #28
you people are so mean ugh i wish i had some people who would back it up because it seems your all fien with someone threatning to greif me

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #29
you people are so mean ugh i wish i had some people who would back it up because it seems your all fien with someone threatning to greif me
It's a block game. Chill. It's not like real life where you get threatened to die. It's a game meant for fun. You just take it too serious...

Donator
lmao she didnt threaten you she said she is and will XD. ALSO asking someone out when they hate you? kid get a ******* life already.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Since griefing is not strictly against the rules on some servers and you would need video evidence, and this is theoretically in the wrong section etc. I am going to close it since it's just become toxic and off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.