Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

REVENGE | Foxcraft PvP #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Thank you so much for watching! Please leave a like,comment and subscribe :)

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #6
Thank you so much for watching! Please leave a like,comment and subscribe :)
Nice video! I like the song picks. When the beat drops you show the clips and the other cool stuff. Btw, he also betrayed me while invis and I dropped him 2 days after and he tried to cover it up saying it was Combining_ when Combining_ is one of my main friends. Lmao

If there's anything you learn in MC Kids, it's don't trust scum's. Jk, But srs, hes a jerk

Donator
Nice video! I like the song picks. When the beat drops you show the clips and the other cool stuff. Btw, he also betrayed me while invis and I dropped him 2 days after and he tried to cover it up saying it was Combining_ when Combining_ is one of my main friends. Lmao

If there's anything you learn in MC Kids, it's don't trust scum's. Jk, But srs, hes a jerk
I scammed a guy named Sectile_ 10 enchanted gaps on the first kitpvp it waz funny

Thread starter #8

Thanks Vlastyz, and yeah he does scummy moves.
ghost client ezpzbanned
shh keep it lowkey ;)

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #9
No problem jaywiz, I always love your videos cause of the sick edits and cool montages you post

Status
Not open for further replies.