Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Why do we disrespect cloakfox. He puts a lot of hard work into this server, and then people come along and dis him.

Last edited:

Baest

Donator
Banned #2
Why did you think this thread was necessary to make? It kind of sounds like you're insulting the player.

Thread starter #3
Why did you think this thread was necessary to make? It kind of sounds like you're insulting the player.
If you put it in that perspective, that message was just insulting me. This thread wasn't meant to insult anyone. I just wanted people to realize that cloakfox puts a lot of hard work into this server and he doesn't appreciate people saying things like that.

Baest

Donator
Banned #4
If you put it in that perspective, that message was just insulting me. This thread wasn't meant to insult anyone. I just wanted people to realize that cloakfox puts a lot of hard work into this server and he doesn't appreciate people saying things like that.
He literally says "keep up the great work", he's allowed to say his opinions about 1 plug-in. Yes maybe he could've used some different words. But to make an thread about that just will cause drama is not necessary.

Thread starter #5
He literally says "keep up the great work", he's allowed to say his opinions about 1 plug-in. Yes maybe he could've used some different words. But to make an thread about that just will cause drama is not necessary.
Drama!?!? Ok, I don't get this. When someone makes a thread about "Foxcraft relationships", and you see people fighting over other people, you don't call that drama? But you come into my thread, and insult me for telling people we should think twice about what we say about cloakfox because he puts a lot of hard work into this server.

Baest

Donator
Banned #6
Drama!?!? Ok, I don't get this. When someone makes a thread about "Foxcraft relationships", and you see people fighting over other people, you don't call that drama? But you come into my thread, and insult me for telling people we should think twice about what we say about cloakfox because he puts a lot of hard work into this server.
nice you re-eddited the post from "nubs be nubs" to something else, you also editted the title nice. Also I never insulted you, you are kind of insulting @NicoooPvP for calling him a "nub" (yes you called him that but you editted that, props to you). This thread was aimed at @NicoooPvP and you know it, I have no clue how he insulted cloak, he just gave his opinion. Insulting is when you call someone a 'loser' as he did something wrong. That is just one of the many examples of 'insulting'.

There was no hate towards cloakfox, there is hate towards the plug-in. He said: "keep up the great work but please remove this plug-in -_-" end of quote. how is that hate or disrespecting him?

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
xD that thread was a joke, and we shall never speak of it again.

Faast

Donator
Don't start arguing or it will be another thread that gets closed along with the tons of others on the old four stars. I personally do not see the point of this thread because it is not insulting it is an opinion are you thread is more insulting to NicoooPvP then the actual message itself.

Dual

Um wasn't he being sarcastic when he was insulting cloakfox? Also it seems like you're trying to kiss cloakfox.

Once again, another thread that will soon turn into a flame war. Maybe I should have closed this thread as soon as it was made, because it appears I can not trust you guys to keep this mature. This will just keep getting worse.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.