Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
I'm hereby resigning from my position as a staff member.

I think most of you already noticed my inactivity on the server,forums and discord. This is due to an incident that happened and got an huge impact on me. I'm not going in any detail about what happened as this is quite personal. I could write an entire story, but I'm not going to cause I can't be asked.
I thought long and hard about my decision and came to the conclusion that this is for the better. I'm not saying I'm quitting, but I'm going to be really inactive.

I would like to thank the staff team, and the many friends that I made on here for an awesome run, and I hope to see you around on the server.

Thank you,

~Baest

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thankyou so much for helping <3 and I hope to hear from you soon from how things are going. Stay positive and keep up the hard work <3

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Nice working with you Baest. You're definitely a cool dude in my books :D sad to see that you're resigning but it is what it is. Good luck in life and I hope to see you on the server.

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
Fck man,
Mijn engels is **** dus doe ik in nederlands voor jou man
Jij had veel potentie om mod te worden en ja dit dat.
Jammer dat er wat ergs is gebeurd irl, niemand gunt dat je

Veel succes met de rest, mij zie je niet meer op fox <3

'successfull position'

You're older than me and probably have more sense of what's right and wrong but there's nothing successful from being a helper on a low population dutch minecraft server when you could be using your time for something usefull and pushing yourself further, not getting dragged back.
Heh I don't care what anyone says from both times that I've known you being staff you've never failed to pass my expectations and everyone else's for that matter. Do what you need to and keep staying positive ;)

Fck man,
Mijn engels is **** dus doe ik in nederlands voor jou man
Jij had veel potentie om mod te worden en ja dit dat.
Jammer dat er wat ergs is gebeurd irl, niemand gunt dat je

Veel succes met de rest, mij zie je niet meer op fox <3
Precies wat deze wijze man zegt zeg ik ook Bedankt Baest en sccus irl<33

I'm hereby resigning from my position as a staff member.

I think most of you already noticed my inactivity on the server,forums and discord. This is due to an incident that happened and got an huge impact on me. I'm not going in any detail about what happened as this is quite personal. I could write an entire story, but I'm not going to cause I can't be asked.
I thought long and hard about my decision and came to the conclusion that this is for the better. I'm not saying I'm quitting, but I'm going to be really inactive.

I would like to thank the staff team, and the many friends that I made on here for an awesome run, and I hope to see you around on the server.

Thank you,

~Baest
rick u just got rick rolled nub

noby

Donator
Banned #15
When you resigned last week basically but Cloak is too lazy to remove your helper tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.