Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resigning! Yente23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know cloakfox said he hired 5 helpers. but their's like only 1 on that i see constantly >.> am i missing something

I am yente23 and today I will be resigning.

a couple of reasons are:
-I'm innactive af atm because i don't enjoy minecraft as much as i used to
-Being helper isn't as fun as I thought (Doesn't mean other people won't enjoy it) -I feel i don't deserve helper at this exact moment because I am really innactive and if I don't deserve it I shouldnt have it
- School is also a big part since school is coming up more and more and I didn't think it was gonna be this big this year so I will be putting more time and effort into that!

So this IS NOT a Goodbye but just a 'cya' I will still occasionally be on Foxcraft but not as much as i have been in the last couple years Minecraft changed to me so it's not that fun anymore to me.
The people that I play mc with have also changed from Billy,Liox,Bee,Glazed,Sarah,Londonlantern55,Pingviini21 And many others.

That doesn't mean I dislike the people I play with now but it's just different much love to Jesse and Mech they are really nice people so LIKE EM OR I WILL COME BACK AND HUNT YOU DOWN!
Special thx to Kobeer,Leon and Connor still for making this server so enjoyable for me the last 5-6 years.

All of the people that ever skyped/Discorded with me I love you all I hope we meet again!

But it's time that stuff changes for me atleast that's what I think and I think this is the start of something new!

So we will meet again Old foxcrafter that know me the best (Also the 'new' People I don't hate you. Please stay and keep enjoying Foxcraft! It's a very nice server!) We will meet again!

Bye, -Yente23 // Yente

PS: I know allot of people won't care about this but I know some do! So keep the hate to yourself! And I will love all of you
Sorry you have to go so soon! Thank you for being Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.