Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Report _Siftnely_

what do you think about this

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjeevin

Thread starter #1
Hello dear Foxcraft team

my nephew menbird got scammed he got asked by _Siftnely_ to 1 sell 1 iron ingot for 1k then he needed to go to quicksell and then he had 700 but he had
368270k so he got scammed pretty hard and then he called my mom a ***** ;-; and ugly and weird
hopefully this thread will help my nephew thanks -Kjeevin

Banned #3
@kjeevin Sorry man but this is the wrong section for this, Report it under player reports its faster that way. Plus your gonna need proof or it will be denied
[doublepost=1483037653,1483037581][/doublepost]
This isnt bannable
Yeh it is, Cloakfox bans them for 16hrs for this reason.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
@kjeevin Sorry man but this is the wrong section for this, Report it under player reports its faster that way. Plus your gonna need proof or it will be denied
[doublepost=1483037653,1483037581][/doublepost]
Yeh it is, Cloakfox bans them for 16hrs for this reason.
Scamming is bannable now?

Banned #9
Hello dear Foxcraft team

my nephew menbird got scammed he got asked by _Siftnely_ to 1 sell 1 iron ingot for 1k then he needed to go to quicksell and then he had 700 but he had
368270k so he got scammed pretty hard and then he called my mom a ***** ;-; and ugly and weird
hopefully this thread will help my nephew thanks -Kjeevin
For doing that to his mum and calling her that, I wouldn't want to help him.... Sounds like a mouthy rude little rat if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.