Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

remove trident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
The trident is abused in PvP for example if someone is stuck in a cave and is almost dead he flies out with the Trident or remove otherwise the enchant ribtide namely with that enchant you can fly to where you throw your trident eg on the parkour and you can JK with it and it doesn't make PvP fun anymore because everyone gets away with the Trident I and what other people would love if the Trident or the endchant ribtide geremoved be greeting koekjes_te_koop/_itzme21_

The trident is abused in PvP for example if someone is stuck in a cave and is almost dead he flies out with the Trident or remove otherwise the enchant ribtide namely with that enchant you can fly to where you throw your trident eg on the parkour and you can JK with it and it doesn't make PvP fun anymore because everyone gets away with the Trident I and what other people would love if the Trident or the endchant ribtide geremoved be greeting koekjes_te_koop/_itzme21_
Mad cause bad????

Why, peapole are buying A trident and enchanting it, if Don’t like that you need alsof A trident to donthat

Status
Not open for further replies.