Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
A lot of you may not remember me, I have been n the server 4 years and quit 3 months ago due to the language change.. You may see the "changelog" category in forums.. I suggested that :D Anyway I tought i would see if anyone remembered me!

A lot of you may not remember me, I have been n the server 4 years and quit 3 months ago due to the language change.. You may see the "changelog" category in forums.. I suggested that :D Anyway I tought i would see if anyone remembered me!
Ah, I do remember you, although vaguely. I've seen you around the server. You probably don't know me. Welcome back!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I remember. xD I also built a shop for you in the past few months on the Skyblock server.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Of course! Didn't you and Chase used to be tight on factions? I remember there being a sign at our Violent F home saying 'Property of Haribo' or something xD

Six

Banned #5
i DONT REMEMBER, ooo ye, you're the guy that i ******* raided? how cute.. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.