Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Ok this thread doesn't need a million posts after it.
but @cloakfox or @11kobeer is the new factions server going to have the same system as the old where purchasing ranks for those servers are separate from global ranks? If so, would purchasing a rank now give me that rank on the new facs. server?

Thanks <3

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Alright, so all the posts in this thread have been removed since they were unnecessary. No one but @ExInfinity, Mods and up are to talk to in this thread. I really do not want to ban someone from talking in this thread.

Ok this thread doesn't need a million posts after it.
but @cloakfox or @11kobeer is the new factions server going to have the same system as the old where purchasing ranks for those servers are separate from global ranks? If so, would purchasing a rank now give me that rank on the new facs. server?

Thanks <3
As for the original question, I am not sure. Only cloakfox can answer this question with absolute certainty. However, I would assume that you would need to purchase a rank separately just as it was before.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #3
Alright, so all the posts in this thread have been removed since they were unnecessary. No one but @ExInfinity, Mods and up are to talk to in this thread. I really do not want to ban someone from talking in this thread.

As for the original question, I am not sure. Only cloakfox can answer this question with absolute certainty. However, I would assume that you would need to purchase a rank separately just as it was before.
Thanks! So will all previously purchased global ranks carry over?

Status
Not open for further replies.