Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Opprison

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Is it just me or do no staff/ helper play on OPPrison?

OpPrison has not had a lot of people on it for awhile so i think staff just focus on the servers with the higher player count.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #3
OpPrison has not had a lot of people on it for awhile so i think staff just focus on the servers with the higher player count.
Not trying to hurt any staffs feelings but that is pretty stupid since it is a server on Foxcraft.

Not trying to hurt any staffs feelings but that is pretty stupid since it is a server on Foxcraft.
So you're basically saying they should moderate a server with 3 people on it, that follow rules, compared to a server with 50-60 people on it, that some break rules & need punishments?? :/

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #5
So you're basically saying they should moderate a server with 3 people on it, that follow rules, compared to a server with 50-60 people on it, that some break rules & need punishments?? :/
It normally gets around 15 players.

It normally gets around 15 players.
Well if the numbers are high & servers like KitPvP have low numbers but staff are on it a lot, it could be that that's a server they enjoy a lot so they play it, or don't see the increase in players on opprison compared to KPvP.

Six

Banned #7
Wait, people still play opprison?
[doublepost=1462711467,1462711435][/doublepost]Only reason i join opprison is to tell my friend an ip or something haha

Status
Not open for further replies.